The End of The Academy Award



Today we talk about Movies. Today we talk about The Academy Awards 2020.

I've been watching and loving movies for 37 years, my mom brought me to cinema since I was a baby, and I watch it with her without crying or moving. She said I just sit still and with my big opening eyes staring at the big silver screen amazed.

And since I love movies so much, I started to watch The Oscar with my mom since I was little. I think I have been watching almost every one of The Oscar every year for 27 yearish.

And this year, I've just finished watching it.

During the 4 hours my face is red, my eyes are dead.

What the fuck is going on Oscar? Are you produced by Netflix this year??

The Oscar is supposed to be a very nice long MOVIE, composed by a group of talented performers, writers, director; and with very well designed transitions with humor, and editing.

This year, is obviously produced by a no-experience team ( or no-budget team??) They just randomly grab anything they can see and use, and put together a looking-like-an-award-ceremony, but actually just a huge FANCY SHIT.

The most important thing of The Oscar is the HOST. And since last year's incidence The Oscar mind as well just not to hire one AGAIN this year!? WTF?? Do you get use to save money?? You ask a bunch of actors/actresses to do the host job, and since they lack of experience of being a host, they keep making mistakes during the transition of the show, and look incredibly awkward.

This is extremely stupid The Oscar themselves doesn't respect the job of a host, they think anyone can do this job and replace it with anyone??? Are you fucking kidding me AGAIN??? A 92-year-old ceremony makes this kind of mistake?? Thinking Hosting a big event like this is a easy job????

And the lacking of creativity of designing this worldly famous international event, or should I say NON-CREATIVITY??

The opening performance with JANELLE MONÁE, is the most not-breathtaking performance I've ever seen. She is a singer/actress and yet too nervous to make a good performance. But I don't blame her, the song and design of the performance is like you can just forget 1 sec right after you watch it. The most important performance for The Oscar is worse than a Moulin Rouge show.

There is no transition at all in between performances of the movie songs, because there is no host is doing it! And it makes it so boring and dry to see a performance like that. The most unbelievable thing I noticed is, before Randy Newman starts performing "I can't let you throw yourself away", the cameraman pans his cam to a window fulls of Oscar awards and with a BOX of "Toy Story 4" TOYS in it!? IS this a JOKE?? IS this your best idea of opening a performance? Is this your FIRST time doing an Oscar Show, The Oscar???

And every background musics play for each presenters when they come to the stage, they are musics from different famous movies, and yet these musics are not related to the presenters at all!! And not related to the movies they are presenting about either!!! Do you have a brain?? Whoever plan The Oscar 2020??

Except some great comedians' jokes, the script for the presenters are not funny at all. The comedians safe you a little, The Oscar.

And last but not least, "Parasite" wins Best Original Screenplay, Best International Film, Best Director, Best Film????? Tu te fou de moi? I've seen Parasite and it's not THAT GOOD to win all 4 awards, there are a lot of flaws in the editing and logic of the story still needs to be improved!! The best they can do is to win The Best International Film and THAT'S IT!!


Do you really need money that much Oscar???

If The Oscar doesn't respect The Oscar himself, what's the point to go on?

留言

熱門文章