How the modern world is responsible for our anxiety

 There is nothing function in this world now.

(Not even my nose functions anymore, it just constantly get blocked or running all the time.)

So many products, apps invented claiming to make our lives easier, REALLY?

I want to turn off my TV, I one click on my remote, the TV should be off instantly. But no, when I turn back it's still on. Oh, because I forgot to AIM my remote "correctly" towards a certain spot at the TV. In "ancient time" I just walk to TV and click, it would sure to be off instantly. 

I am replying comments on my IG with my phone, or I am writing an email on my phone, but because I have to type fast, the keyboards just constantly show up the wrong letters, or "auto-correct" the Wrong words. So I ended up spending more time on retyping and correcting the words I want, so I think it's actually slower than handwriting as in "ancient time. "

You open an App, let's say a bank app or cinema app, there are so many features that make you think wow it's so convenient and fast to make a quick transfer or book a ticket, then every time you try to use their "new feature" the app crashes or keep showing error, so you have to redo everything AGAIN.

(And when you complain to the client service they ask you can you be more specific and tell them where is the problem. I'm sorry? Isn't that your/your app developer's job to know where the problem is even before launching the app?)

Not only about technology, human beings are also mal function a lot nowadays.

Store clerks works at the speed as a turtle with a shitty annoyed face packing your purchase and doing the cashier when there is a huge line behind, or even more casually they chat with some clients for a fucking longtime while all the people are waiting. I'm sorry, are you working at home? Or if you hate your job just quit, don't fuck other people's lives up.

This world is running by non-sensitive people, so we have to listen to those shits that telling us to relax, be flexible, why so serious?

So at the end, those highly-sensitive people ended up taking drugs (legally or illegally) or becoming an alcoholic, because if they want to survive in this world and not killing themselves, they have to follow the rules that created by non-sensitive people (or selfish/self-centered people) The only way to not see how fucked up this world is to sedate themselves with "extra help".

Why sensitive people have to suffer from the mess that you casual people make?

Why can't everyone be less carefree, less not-serious, and just pay more attention and respect on everything you do and do your fucking job right, then no one would feel that much Anxious anymore, and less fucked up this world.

How to make this world a better place, stop being "casual" and "selfish."

That's how.

 



留言

熱門文章